Shared Hosting Accounts are meant for one owner and come with one cPanel. You are able to host unlimited domains on a shared plan, you would simply add the additional domains to the “Addon Domains” section of your cPanel. Reselling is not permitted on shared hosting plans.
However, if you’re looking to grow your website and are expecting to receive a very large amount of traffic, then you may want to consider upgrading to something more reliable than shared hosting.
The resources on the shared server will get divided between every website using the server. This means that if a different website on the server experiences a large surge in traffic from a post going viral, then your site may load slowly as a result.
Shared hosting providers simply are not as reliable and custom tailored to the WordPress environment.
Managed WordPress hosting is a hosting environment that’s specifically designed to cater to WordPress websites. Think of this web host as wearing a well-tailored suit, custom fitted to your body. Managed WordPress hosting is tailor-made to work with WordPress sites.
Here are some of the Managed WordPress hosting advantages:
• It’s incredibly fast. Every aspect of the server has been tweaked to cater to WordPress’s setup and enable quick loading times. This level of hosting can often drop page loading speed and response time by a second or more.
• It’s much more secure. This kind of web hosting service offers increased security protocols and more individualized attention. Plus, if you do get hacked you’ll have a support team who has experience with WordPress-specific attacks.
• Your server is always up to date. The team who manages your hosting will always ensure the server is running the latest software, so your site will perform as efficiently as possible. Their goal is to keep you, and your website, happy.
• Dedicated customer support. The support teams who run managed WordPress hosting accounts are generally WordPress experts. They offer support, troubleshooting and hosting problem solutions whenever needed.
• Increased uptime. Since your site will be sharing resources with less websites, and in some cases, none, your site is able to use a greater portion of the server resources.
We offer a Free Web Site Builder with 500+ templates with any of Linux Plans
Cpanel is a popular web-based admin tool for Linux servers, it contains many popular required Linux features out of the box, and we use this on our Linux hosting.
You can find a demo here.
WHM is the root/reseller side of the same cPanel script, it contains the server admin, account creation and modification scripts and features, as well as controls for the server services.
You can find a demo here.
Every website is made up of two parts; a domain name, and web hosting. The domain name is just the name of your site, like “yourdomain.com” or “mycountry.org.”
Web hosting is the space on a server where you store the data for your domain… all your pages, pictures, videos, etc. The server then allows your website to be accessed worldwide.
Without web hosting, all you have is a name. Think of it like having a street address without a house. Web hosting is where you store the heart and soul of your site.
Yes, we provide all technical support to our customers through Email and Live Chat Support. We provide 24x7x365 Days Live Support
Even though there are some web hosting companies do such practices, Hostgardens.com will NEVER place ads on your site. Clients of our Web Hosting Service can enjoy 100% bannerless hosting. You can also to run your own ads on your website. There are absolutely no restrictions — your website belongs to you and you will have its content in your hands.
We guarantee there are NO setup fees or hidden costs of ANY kind, you just pay the cost of the hosting plan, plus the cost of a domain name if you need it.
Since we began hosting, our uptime record has exceeded 99.9%. Our Servers are capable to host applications/sites with even more exceptional/mission-critical high bandwidth
Our state-of-the-art web servers are in various multi-million dollar data centers in USA that have premium connectivity to the Internet. This ensures some of the highest uptime possible for your websites and mail communication systems.
HostGardens uses a third party credit card processor, therefore we don’t have access to your credit card information. HostGardens.com does not store your credit card information on our servers. The services we use are PayStack and CashEnvoy.
We accept all major forms of debit card payments which include Visa, Mastercard, Verve & Direct Bank Transfers.